Kerri White, Ed.D. recently joined the ACHE Home Office Team at the University of Oklahoma (OU) where she manages ACHE’s social media, and writes and edits much of the content for ACHE’s three weekly online newsletters:
- ACHE News You Can Use,
- ACHE Career Opportunities and Professional Development, and
- Five Minutes with ACHE.
Kerri is an ACHE Emerging Leader Institute graduate and brings a uniquely intelligent, curious, and fun attitude to her work, which is reflected in her writing.
Kerri’s primary role at OU Outreach is Arkansas/Louisiana Technical Assistance Coordinator for the South Central Comprehensive Center. In this role, she coordinates and provides strategic planning and capacity building technical assistance to state education agency leaders and staff.
Prior to coming to OU, Kerri served as Assistant State Superintendent at the Oklahoma State Department of Education where she focused on Educator Effectiveness. She is a former secondary mathematics teacher and curriculum designer. Kerri’s passion is improving the lives of students through adult professional learning, systems improvement, and policy implementation.
Invitation to ACHE Members and Regional Chairs
To ensure that future ACHE communications meet the needs of its members, Kerri invites Members and Regional Chairs to contribute in two ways: (1) submit feature ideas for future newsletters and (2) actively check in and post on ACHE’s social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
Newsletter Feature Ideas:
- Include a special focus on regional happenings.
- Invite others to join your regional events or webinars.
- Share a success from your program or institution.
- Describe how you've applied an ACHE grant, scholarship, or professional learning experience to improve your practice.
- Pass along news articles of likely interest to your colleagues.
Send submissions, ideas, and questions to email@example.com. Because the three newsletters have different topics of focus, your submission could appear in any of the three.
Social Media Engagement Ideas:
- On Facebook, comment, like, or share posts from ACHE to your network of friends.
- On Twitter, retweet, reply, or tag ACHE in your original tweets relating to topics of interest to ACHE members.
- On LinkedIn, share an article, start a discussion, and engage with your colleagues in professional dialogue through the Featured ACHE Group.
Please help us welcome Dr. Kerri White to the ACHE Home Office Team as she brings her tremendous experience and talent to the organization as we focus on an exciting year of professional learning and networking.
Belinda Biscoe, Ph.D., Vice President
University of Oklahoma Outreach and College of Continuing Education
ACHE Executive Vice President
William Boozang, Ed.D.
Boston College Certificate Programs & Corporate Outreach