ACHE Member Community
Already a member?
Not a member?
Eduventures Benchmarking Study
Get the Right Data. Join the ACHE-Eduventures Benchmarking Study Today!
We’re awash in big numbers: 100,000-person courses; $1 trillion student debt; 37 million U.S. adults with some college, no degree. As continuing and professional education leaders, we’re in the hot seat for helping our institutions successfully navigate these numbers. Let’s work together on this!
Join the ACHE-Eduventures 2013 Continuing & Professional Education Performance Benchmarking Study
Our 2013 Benchmarking Study is open to ACHE members from late May through July. Through this study, we can put our heads together and gain access to the RIGHT numbers we need to know to grow our programs, revenue, and service, and to show our value to senior leaders at our institutions.
All participants in the survey receive a report of findings and can participate in discussions with an analyst about the data. Click here for the executive summary of findings from last year’s study, which include recommendations for how to:
- Discuss with senior leadership the financial and service contribution and value of the CE unit to the institution
- Show your CE unit’s performance on metrics that you actually control
- Make decisions on staffing, marketing investment, and partnerships based on what is working and not working for your peers
How it works
- Register by submitting an interest form.
- Once we recieve your form, we'll will send you a custom URL for use to complete the questionnaire.
- You can enter the data yourself or share the URL with colleagues to collect information.
- Your answers are saved as you enter them and you can come back to the survey as often as you’d like to enter data.
Questions? Please contact Melanie Andrich, Principal Analyst, Eduventures, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-532-6046.