This year, ACHE is taking our annual conference to Texas' beautiful capitol city of Austin!
The Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol will be our "home" for this year's conference, where we have the benefit of being situated in the middle of Austin's vibrant Downtown. Within six blocks of the Sheraton, you'll find:
- the best that Austin nightlife and cuisine can offer
- the Texas Capitol building, widely recognized as one of the nation's most distinguished state capitols
- Music. Need we say more? Austin prides itself on being the "Live Music Capitol of the World" and you can enjoy that music all over Downtown
- the University of Texas Austin campus, established in 1839
- biking, bats, and Bar-B-Q
- need more reasons to visit Austin?
The Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol has 363 guest rooms, 16 meeting spaces, and proves to be an impressive facility. The hotel has recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation and has a warm, modern feel.
For more pictures of the hotel, visit our ACHE Picasa album. Or you can view them on our ACHE Facebook page.
The original room rate for the conference at the Sheratin Austin Hotel was $145 per night single/double and $165 for triple/quad.
Super Shuttle is the suggested transport service from the airport in Austin to the Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol. You can make reservations online or call (800) Blue-Van or (800) 258-3826. The cost is approximately $15 without gratuity for a one-way trip. There is also a taxi stand at the airport.
If you're driving or need directions, the hotel's website has a map and directions under the "directions" tab.
Neither the mention of any company nor the appearance of any hyperlink on this page constitutes endorsement by ACHE of their products or services.